D7 - Rating Forming Part of Engineering Watch
The course meets the requirements of the STCW Convention Section III / 4.
It is intended for seafarers wishing to obtain the appropriate certification for performing a crew member's work, which forms part of the navigation guard in the engine room.
This course is organized to provide the trainee with the knowledge and skills required in seagoing as a crew member who forms part of the navigation guard in the engine room.
- Carrying the guard
- Machine systems
- Safety and Environmental Measures
- The basics of the diesel engine
Duration: 2 days
- Personal ID or Pasport
- 2 personal photos
- At least 16 years of age 6 months of certified navigation at the service of the machine
- Certificate of completed education (minimum elementary school)
- Certificate D2- Basic safety training
- Medical examination (Occupational medicine, not older than 6 months)
After successfully completing the course and exam in Port Authority, candidates will receive a certificate of Crew member who is part of the navigation guard in the engine room.