D47B - Use of Leadership and Managerial skills - Management level
D47B - Use of Leadership and Managerial skills - Management level - STCW A-II/2, A-III/2, IMO 1.39
Scope (Target audience):
The purpose of the course is to provide knowledge, skill and understanding of leadership and teamwork at the management level. This course has been developed for deck and engine officers on board ships at the management level.
The course is designed to meet STCW requirements for the use of leadership and managerial skills , in accordance with the 2010 Manila Amendments, specifically as stated in tables A-II/2 and A III-3, as well as with IMO Model course 1.39.
Course content : The candidates who successfully complete this course will gain working knowledge of shipboard personnel management and training and will make a more effective contribution to the bridge team during ship operations.
- Working knowledge of shipboard personnel management and training
- Knowledge of international maritime conventions, recommendations and national legislation
- Ability to apply task and workload management
- Knowledge and ability to apply effective resource management
- Knowledge and ability to apply decision making techniques
Duration: 2 day
- Identification card or passport
Note to client : After successful completion of the course candidates will receive D47B - Use of Leadership and Managerial skills - Management level course certificate
Additionally, the Training Centre offers this Leadership training at management level as Human Element, Leadership and Teamwork (HELM) - Management Level.