Forklift Operator course
FOC - FORKLIFT OPERATOR TRAINING COURSE
Scope (Target audience) : A forklift is a powerful tool that allows one person to precisely lift and place large heavy loads with little effort. Using a tool such as a forklift, cart or hand truck instead of lifting and carrying items by hand can reduce the risk that you will suffer a back injury. The needs of the individual / attendant to formalize the skills and knowledge for which he has previous practical experience; the introduction of new machines, devices and equipment in the mechanical cargo loading, unloading and cargo transportation; compliance with the needs of the labor market; employment opportunities in the field of service activities, construction, entrepreneurship, on the EU labor market.
Course content :
The general objectives of the course are:
- Increase productivity
- Reduce property damage
- Eliminate personal injuries
- Develop operators who use their forklift properly and maintain them correctly
- Meet OSHA requirements
However, there is great risk of injury or death when a forklift operator:
- Has not been trained in the principles of physics that allows a forklift to lift heavy loads,
- Is not familiar with how a particular forklift operates,
- Operates the forklift carelessly, or
- Uses a forklift that is not safe due to malfunctioning, or missing parts.
Duration: 2 day
- Identification card or passport
Note to client : After successful completion of the course candidates will receive Forklift Operator Training course certificate
For more courses on Construction and Working machines visit this site of POU BOžič!