Forklift Operator course
FOC - FORKLIFT OPERATOR TRAINING COURSE
Scope (Target audience) : A forklift is a powerful tool that allows one person to precisely lift and place large heavy loads with little effort. Using a tool such as a forklift, cart or hand truck instead of lifting and carrying items by hand can reduce the risk that you will suffer a back injury. The needs of the individual / attendant to formalize the skills and knowledge for which he has previous practical experience; the introduction of new machines, devices and equipment in the mechanical cargo loading, unloading and cargo transportation; compliance with the needs of the labor market; employment opportunities in the field of service activities, construction, entrepreneurship, on the EU labor market.
Click Here for more information about Forklift Operator in construction and working machines by POU Božić
Course content :
The general objectives of the course are:
- Increase productivity
- Reduce property damage
- Eliminate personal injuries
- Develop operators who use their forklift properly and maintain them correctly
- Meet OSHA requirements
However, there is great risk of injury or death when a forklift operator:
- Has not been trained in the principles of physics that allows a forklift to lift heavy loads,
- Is not familiar with how a particular forklift operates,
- Operates the forklift carelessly, or
- Uses a forklift that is not safe due to malfunctioning, or missing parts.
Duration: 2 day
- Identification card or passport
Note to client : After successful completion of the course candidates will receive Forklift Operator Training course certificate
For more courses on Construction and Working machines visit this site of POU BOžič!